The YouTube Premium Original Series Escape the Night begins with a thrilling first season, as Joey's friends are invited from the modern world to attend a dinner at the host's newly acquired mansion estate, which has been locked in the 1920's. Trapped by a great evil, who one guest is being suspected to be in lead with. This is a dinner party to die for and no one is safe. The guests must solve puzzles and compete against each other in horrifying challenges in order to escape back to the modern world with their lives.
Guests, Roles, and Status
- Joey Graceffa The Savant (Alive)
- Eva Gutowski The Journalist (Alive)
- Oli White The Big Game Hunter (Alive)
- Lele Pons The Hustler (Electrocuted)
- Timothy DeLaGhetto The Mobster (Shot)
- Matt Haag The Professor (Drank Poison)
- Sierra Furtado The Heiress (Possessed)
- GloZell Green The Jazz Singer (Choked on Blood)
- Justine Ezarik The Gambler (Buried Alive)
- Andrea Brooks The Fixer (Asphyxiated)
- Shane Dawson The Renegade (Poisoned)
- An Invitation
- The Ungodly Machine
- Buried Alive
- Freak Show
- Did Someone Call For An Exorcist?
- Mermaid Tails
- All Out War
- Wicked Hallucinations
- Betrayal At The House On The Hill
Artifacts / Former Owner / Deaths
- Artifact 1: Andrea Brooks
- Artifact 2: Justine Ezarik
- Artifact 3: GloZell Green
- Artifact 4: no guest died
- Priest = Sierra Furtado
- Madison = Matt Haag
- Collin = Timothy Delaghetto
- Vincent = Lele Pons
- Arthur = no guest died
RED is dead.
PINK is voted into a challenge and survived.
PURPLE is went into a team challenge, but failed.
BLUE is went into a team challenge, and won.
|Guest||Episode 1||Episode 2||Episode 3||Episode 4||Episode 5||Episode 6||Episode 7||Episode 8||Episode 9||Episode 10|
|Joey Graceffa||Safe||Safe||Safe||Voted In||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||HOST|
|Eva Gutowski||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Voted In||Safe||WINNER|
|Oli White||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Voted In||Safe||Safe||Safe||Voted In||WINNER|
|Lele Pons||Safe||Voted In||Safe||Voted In||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||DEAD|
|Timothy DeLaGhetto||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Voted In||Safe||Voted In||DEAD|
|Matt Haag||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Safe||Voted In||DEAD|
How They Died
- Shane Dawson - Poisoned.
- Andrea Brooks - Asphyxiated in Gas Chamber.
- Justine Ezarik - Buried Alive.
- GloZell Green - Betrayed by Joey Graceffa
- Sierra Furtado - Possessed.
- Matt Haag - Poisoned.
- Timothy DeLaGhetto - Russian Roulette.
- Lele Pons - Electrocuted.
|Death||Episode||Cause of Death||Killer||Date|
|Caroline Eastwick||Buried Alive||Sacrificed in The Claws ritual by being buried alive||Her customer, his friend, and Arthur||1920s|
|Possessed Woman||Did Someone Call For An Exorcist?||Stabbed in neck||Demon possessing her||1920s|
|Madison's Husband||Mermaid Tails||Bitten||Madison||1920s|
|Marvin||Betrayal At The House On The Hill||Stabbed by Hook||Arthur's Brother||1920s|
|Sarah||Betrayal At The House On The Hill||Stabbed by Hook||Arthur's Brother||1920s|
|Arthur||Betrayal At The House On The Hill||Shot||Arthur's Brother||1920s|