This is the guest's First Confessions in each of their seasons, original and all stars.
- Shane Dawson: This party is insane. I mean, I have been to a few YouTube parties, that's a lie, I've been to none. This is the first one I've been invited to
- Andrea Brooks: I'm a vegetarian but I'll let it slide because his outfit is cute
- Justine Ezarik: It's the 1920s, we were just in 2016, then we got into this car and then here we are. So like I think I know whats going on but I'm really not sure.
- GloZell Green: "I was hoping I was the only one invited by Joey but it's fine as long as I get my man and my mansion"
- Sierra Furtado: "I just come from a really rich family and I don't really work. I was handed a lot of things in my life so yeah."
- Matt Haag: I don't get to go out too much and then when I'm coming to a party like this and it's 1920s themed, I'm really looking forward to it.
- Timothy Delaghetto: I'm a mobster in the 1920s, you know, that's not too far from what I already kind of represent. Coming from nothing, building my own empire, killing people, figuratively.
- Lele Pons: I need to be part of this house. I mean, it's just, BIG￼.
- Joey Graceffa: I thought it would be fun to give each of my friends a persona since we have to dress up for the 1920s, why not make it even more fun by giving them a character to play up.
- Eva Gutowski: Being the Journalist I just always wanna see what's happening and I don't think of the consequences.
- Oli White: We have a lot of girls who want money. I'm trying to you know, stay back from that.
- Lauren Riihimaki: "I feel like I'm walking into a life-size dollhouse this place is unbelievable"
- Jesse Wellens: "DeStorm realizes that there's salt in the pool cues"
- DeStorm Power: "First time I saw Alison I was like 'Oh she kinda hot little bit creepy though"
- Liza Koshy: "Any crevice, any underneath the skirt, any inside the pants, anything like that I'm exploring it"
- Tana Mongeau: "I'm super excited I've never gotten to dress up with my friends and do this"
- Gabbie Hanna: "So I'm pretty sure we're all thinking the same thing, we should leave cause there's vampire's but we can't leave Joey!"
- Alex Wassabi: "I've never been to a ball but after seeing my girlfriend Lauren in that dress there's one in the near future"
- Joey Graceffa: "Last time I invited all of my friends, and I took full responsibility but this time I had zero responsibility for this, someone set me up"
- Andrea Russett: "I know Joey likes theater but I started to get a lot of bad energy when Dorian came down the stairs"
- Tyler Oakley: "My first impression of the mansion is Pure decadence, I feel at home"
- JC Caylen: "There's free food, free games, we'll let the problems come to us"
- Roi Fabito: "She's just talking about the stars, and he's coming"
- Teala Dunn: "Oh my god clowns are my biggest fear and all of a sudden there's hundreds of clowns"
- Colleen Ballinger: "I thought a mission in the 1970s was like a really cool YouTube idea I didn't realize it was a full on mission in the 70s"
- Safiya Nygaard: "The letter from Joey said there was a mission in the 70s now I love the 1970s"
- Rosanna Pansino: "Curtains open and I'm seeing a cute retro carnival"
- Manny MUA: "We were just standing there for like five hours and I'm like honey that's just really bad hosting"
- Joey Graceffa: "So I have a mission if I want to come back to life I need to save this town and if that requires some of my friends possibly dying that's what I'm willing to do
- Matthew Patrick: All this hoodo voodoo witchcraft nonsense, not up my alley"
- Nikita Dragun: "So some homeboy approached us A.K.A approached me and I'm like oh my god your kind of everything"
- Justine Ezarik: "The last thing I remember is being buried alive by some people who I thought were my friends"
- Timothy DeLaGhetto: "I don't care that Alex got captured but I feel bad that we left so many lovely ladies back there to be snatched by these Egyptian dudes"
- DeStorm Power: "I open my eyes and see Alex looking at me with his beady little eyes and I said okay round two"
- Tana Mongeau: "He's here to save us, but he killed us?!"
- Gabbie Hanna: "DeStorm and I we just have each others backs"
- Alex Wassabi: "Let me tell you something, when you punch someone in the face it hurts, a lot"
- Rosanna Pansino: "She's dead, I'm dead, so....where am I?"
- Joey Graceffa: "Seeing all my friends in these glass vases is terrifying but I'm so excited to see them again"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.