Everlock was frozen in time and locked by the Society Against Evil to keep The Carnival Master trapped, but he has proven to be too strong. All the souls of the townspeople are trapped in the 70s, slowly having their lives drained from them.
Prior to Episode 1 - The Clowns Here Kill Part 1
The Carnival arrived in town. However, it wasn't a happy occasion as it brought with it the Carnival Master and all his evil minions. Here, the Killer Clowns go on a rampage, slaughtering the townspeople whenever they like before the town was locked in time by Jael, Ryu, and Calliope. Calliope went to hold off the guardians while Jael and Ryu fought the Carnival Master, only to die in the end. Calliope, knowing her partners would have a plan, chose to live outside of the town, her fate tied to the town like all the other citizens.
Episode 1 - The Clowns Here Kill Part 1
Joey invites the guests to help him save Everlock. We learn that the town disappeared, shocking the world. Joey drives past the town sign on his way to the town.
Episode 7 - Funhouse
|The Divine Lounge|
|The Clown's RV|
|The Roller Disco|
|The Big Top Tent|
|The Drug Store|
|The Police Station|
|Ye Olde Dollmaker's Shoppe|
- Season 3's Everlock was filmed at the Paramount Ranch in Agoura Hills, California.
- Paramount Ranch burned down in the 2018 California Woolsey Wildfires, ironically and coincidentally connecting it to the Killer Clown Clan Leader saying - "...And this whole damn town is gonna burn!". (The only surviving structure from the Woolsey Wildfires was the church, which held the Carnival Master in Season 3.)
- There is a room in the Doll-maker's Shoppe that could not be filmed in, as well as a building behind the carousel that someone actually lived in, and the creators of the show paid for them to stay in a hotel during shooting.
- In Season 4, Collecting the Dead: Part 1, the Collector opens a portal to Everlock to obtain more exhibits to display as part of her collection in the Museum of the Dead.
- In the year 1978, there was indeed a Friday the 13th in October. The research team made sure to keep as much historically correct as possible for the set and story.